MapReduce >> mail # user >> Writing an application based on YARN 2.2

RE: Writing an application based on YARN 2.2
The distributed shell example is the best one that I know of.
John
From: Bill Q [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Writing an application based on YARN 2.2

Hi Lohit,
Thanks a lot. Is there any updated docs that would serve as a good entry point for writing a simple application on YARN? Thanks a lot.

Many thanks.

Bill

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM, lohit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Apart from existing docs, there are few code examples which might be useful.

 hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell subproject within yarn
 Storm on YARN https://github.com/yahoo/storm-yarn