HDFS, mail # user - Re: disk used percentage is not symmetric on datanodes (balancer)

+
Harsh J 2013-03-19, 04:50
+
Tapas Sarangi 2013-03-19, 14:55
+
Tapas Sarangi 2013-03-20, 02:07
Re: disk used percentage is not symmetric on datanodes (balancer)
Harsh J 2013-03-20, 04:05
If your balancer does not exit, then it means its heavily working in
iterations trying to balance your cluster. The default bandwidth
allows only for limited transfer speed (10 Mbps) to not affect the
cluster's RW performance while moving blocks between DNs for
balancing, so the operation may be slow unless you raise the allowed
bandwidth.

Harsh J
+
Tapas Sarangi 2013-03-19, 01:25