HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 20:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-08, 21:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 22:45
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-09, 00:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 02:42
+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-11, 21:53
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-11, 22:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-12, 02:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 02:55
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-13, 00:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 01:38
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-13, 01:53
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 13:31
Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
+1

Downloaded, checked out docs, and layout (the sbin dir should probably go).

Started it up, did standlone PE and RowCounter.  Numbers come out right.

Looking in logs, nothing untoward.

St.Ack
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:45 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The 2nd 0.94.5 RC is available for download at

> 0.94.5 is a bug fix release. This RC has 76 issues resolved against it,
> contributed by 230 individuals.
> These are mostly bug fixes. Also fixed is a long standing bug in
> replication along with lots of random test failures.
>
> The full list of changes is available here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12323874
>
> Please try out the RC, check out the doc, take it for a spin, etc, and
> vote +1/-1 by February 15th on whether we should release this as 0.94.5.
>
> The release testing spreadsheet is here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdFhTZlI5QWhOUzBneHRCazk0Y1FOSUE#gid=0
> (if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so
> that we can gauge the coverage)
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Lars
+