HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
+1

Downloaded, checked out docs, and layout (the sbin dir should probably go).

Started it up, did standlone PE and RowCounter.  Numbers come out right.

Looking in logs, nothing untoward.

St.Ack