HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Writing data to hbase from reducer

Re: Writing data to hbase from reducer

MapReduce job reading in your data in HDFS and then emitting Puts against
the target table in the Mapper since it looks like there isn't any
transform happening...

http://hbase.apache.org/book/mapreduce.example.html

Likewise, what Harsh said a few days ago.