Flume, mail # user - Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?

RE: Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?
shouvanik.haldar@... 2012-12-15, 18:14
Thanks for your reply!

I will consider using the higher version. But presently, we are first applying our heart and soul to make things correct with this version of Flume. Please help.

From: Brock Noland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 December 2012 23:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?

Hi,

It appears as though you are using FlumeOG (0.9.X). I am not an expert in OG but I am an active committer on FlumeNG (1.X). Have considered upgrading to Flume NG? We just released Flume 1.3.0 which is an excellent upgrade to the Flume NG codebase. There is a description of this release on the Flume main page:

http://flume.apache.org/

Brock