Flume >> mail # user >> Re: FLUME-1335

Re: FLUME-1335
Hi Alex,
I don't think I have administrative access to the Flume wiki, so someone
else will have to add you, but I would ask that you please do not delete
old information. I believe that the Wiki should be reorganized to provide
easier access to information about Flume NG, since it's the active branch
now... If you want to do that, please make sure you only move pages around,
don't remove them entirely. They should remain for posterity and anyone who
is running Flume 0.9.x.

Regards,
Mike