HBase >> mail # dev >> Performance testing group

+
Ryan Ausanka-Crues 2012-06-15, 19:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-06-15, 21:41
+
Stack 2012-06-15, 21:55
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-06-17, 01:51
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-06-17, 02:12
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-06-18, 18:11
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-06-18, 18:37
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-06-15, 21:59
+
Amandeep Khurana 2012-06-15, 22:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-06-15, 22:05
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-06-16, 03:25
Re: Performance testing group
+1, I am in as well!

On Jun 15, 2012, at 23:41, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Ryan Ausanka-Crues
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'd like to volunteer to start a group focused on performance testing HBase to ensure new versions don't regress.
>>
>> Anyone with ideas or interest in helping, please email me.
>
> Sign me up!
>
> I set up a Google group:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hbase-performance
>
> This seem a reasonable forum? Ryan, you want to be an owner?
>
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> Hein (via Tom White)
+