Zookeeper >> mail # user >> cluster member was switched to standalone, detectable?

+
Adam Rosien 2012-05-18, 17:34
Re: cluster member was switched to standalone, detectable?
ZooKeeper has a telnet style interface for periodic querying.

You could also use Exhibitor and query it's REST API periodically. I
should probably add alerting to Exhibitor for this kind of thing.

-JZ

On 5/18/12 10:34 AM, "Adam Rosien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>We have a 5-member 3.3.3 cluster. One of the node's configurations was
>accidentally changed, and that node went into "standalone" mode, thinking
>it was a single-node cluster. However, all our zk clients still had the
>address of this server, and when connected obviously got missing or wrong
>data.
>
>Is this situation avoidable somehow?
>
>.. Adam
+