Zookeeper >> mail # user >> cluster member was switched to standalone, detectable?

Re: cluster member was switched to standalone, detectable?
ZooKeeper has a telnet style interface for periodic querying.

You could also use Exhibitor and query it's REST API periodically. I
should probably add alerting to Exhibitor for this kind of thing.

-JZ