Hadoop, mail # dev - Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse

+
Karthiek C 2013-02-01, 00:14
+
Harsh J 2013-02-01, 00:24
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-02-01, 14:16
+
yiyu jia 2013-02-01, 15:14
+
Karthiek C 2013-02-01, 14:44
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-02-01, 15:24
+
Karthiek C 2013-02-01, 16:02
Re: Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse
Erik Paulson 2013-02-04, 14:00
I found that I needed to add the M2 Repo to the Eclipse classpath settings
in order to get a successful build. This page details several different
ways to accomplish that:

http://www.mkyong.com/maven/how-to-configure-m2_repo-variable-in-eclipse-ide/

-Erik
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:44 AM, Karthiek C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's great! So far I tried using trunk code. But 1.1.x works for me. Can
> you please help me out? My purpose is to debug through hadoop's default
> scheduler code and schedulers like fair share scheduler.
>
> And thanks for the advice Harsh. I could generate eclipse project files
> using the maven commands you gave, but couldn't get the project running in
> eclipse.
>
> Thanks,
> Karthiek
>

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Amir Sanjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > what version of hadoop are you using? I have been debugging hadoop 1.1.x
> > source code using eclipse everyday. If you are using similar version, I
> > might be able to help.
> >
> > Best Regards
> > Amir Sanjar
> >
> > System Management Architect
> > PowerLinux Open Source Hadoop development lead
> > IBM Senior Software Engineer
> > Phone# 512-286-8393
> > Fax#      512-838-8858

+