Drill >> mail # dev >> Wiki still not editable, what shall we do?

Wiki still not editable, what shall we do?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Apache+Drill+Wiki

Tried pretty much everything locally (log off/on, cache, cookies, etc.) but the Confluence Wiki seems not to be editable, still. From last week’s hangout I know everyone seems to have this problem.

What shall we do?

Cheers,
Michael

--