Pig >> mail # user >> Question about setting default loader

Question about setting default loader
Hi,

I'm a new user of pig, so I apologize if my question seems simplistic.
Is there a way to specify (via configuration or cmdline input) a
different loader to be used as default? What I mean is, if you don't
specify explicitly in your load statement, PigStorage is used as a
loader. Is there a way to set this up such that by default, a
different loader is used (HiveStorage for example)?

Thanks!