MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to Integrate SAP HANA WITH Hadoop

How to Integrate SAP HANA WITH Hadoop
Hi all
I we need the connectivity of SAP HANA with Hadoop,
 Do you have any experience with that can you please share some documents
and example with me ,so that it will be really help full for me

thanks,
samir