Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Quorum failure with concurrent client connections?

Re: Quorum failure with concurrent client connections?
What I have seen so far is mostly related to init/sync limit together with
snapshot size. (ZOOKEEPER-1697, ZOOKEEPER-1521)

It might be possible that a client trying to reconnect cause a load spike
on the server and push the server over the limit,  but you will have to
have lots of clients in this case.

I think it will be easier to narrow down the problem by checking which
phase (e.g. Leader election or synchronization) the quorum fails
--
Thawan Kooburat