HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

+
Enis Söztutar 2013-09-10, 22:54
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-11, 02:00
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-09-11, 03:45
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-09-11, 03:51
+
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-09-11, 04:53
+
Anoop John 2013-09-11, 06:17
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-09-11, 00:23
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-10, 23:15
+
Jesse Yates 2013-09-10, 23:35
+
Gary Helmling 2013-09-10, 23:47
+
Stack 2013-09-10, 22:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-10, 23:03
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk
Excellent - great job Nick!

On Sep 10, 2013, at 4:04 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh! Nice! Well done Nick!
>

> 2013/9/10 Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Please join me in welcoming Nick as our new addition to the list of
>>> committers. Nick is exceptionally good with user-facing issues, and has
>>> done major contributions in mapreduce related areas, hive support, as
>> well
>>> as 0.96 issues and the new and shiny data types API.
>>>
>>> Nick, as tradition, feel free to do your first commit to add yourself to
>>> pom.xml.
>>>

>> One of us!!!! [1]
>> St.Ack
>> 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0