Pig >> mail # user >> Hadoop Job History Loader with PIG

Re: Hadoop Job History Loader with PIG
Are you sure you have the piggybank jar in your classpath?

Here's the source FYI, so it certainly exists:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/trunk/contrib/piggybank/java/src/main/java/org/apache/pig/piggybank/storage/HadoopJobHistoryLoader.java

And here it is on the pig 0.9 branch:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/branches/branch-0.9/contrib/piggybank/java/src/main/java/org/apache/pig/piggybank/storage/HadoopJobHistoryLoader.java

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:23 AM, Zebeljan, Nebojsa <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using cdh 4.0.1 with pig-0.9.2+26.
>
> I'v tried to gather some information about my result files aggregated by
> pig with the HadoopJobHistoryLoader() as described here
> http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/pig/piglatin_ref1.html#Hadoop+Job+History+Loader
>
> Running a simple pig script returns "ERROR 1070: Could not resolve
> org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.HadoopJobHistoryLoader using imports: [,
> org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]"
>
> Having this information, I've encountered that a HadoopJobHistoryLoader
> class in the piggybank does not exist!
>
> As by the API, this class should exist
> http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.9.2/api/org/apache/pig/piggybank/storage/HadoopJobHistoryLoader.html
>
> Can someone please lighten me up …