Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Powered by Logo

Re: [RESULT] Powered by Logo
I independently counted all of the votes as well and came to the same
conclusions that Owen did. Even considering those who voted with a different
subject line, the outcome was indeed the same.

Thanks to all who participated!

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera