HBase >> mail # user >> Loading data, hbase slower than Hive?

Re: Loading data, hbase slower than Hive?

Hi there-

On top of what everybody else said, for more info on rowkey design and
pre-splitting see http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#schema (as well as
other threads in this dist-list on that topic).