Kafka >> mail # dev >> AdminTest doesn't shutdown cleanly

AdminTest doesn't shutdown cleanly
Occationally if I run tests from within sbt I get this message printed out
over and over:

at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:599)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1146)

This seems to be coming from AdminTest--since running that test on its own
reproduces it. I am not sure of the cause. We must be leaking some zk
related thing, but I can't see how. Has anyone else seen this? Know what
the cause is?

-Jay