Hadoop, mail # user - one question about hadoop

Re: one question about hadoop
Luke Lu 2011-05-26, 08:29
Hadoop embeds jetty directly into hadoop servers with the
org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer class for servlets. For jsp, web.xml
is auto generated with the jasper compiler during the build phase. The
new web framework for mapreduce 2.0 (MAPREDUCE-2399) wraps the hadoop
HttpServer and doesn't need web.xml and/or jsp support either.