HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-18, 23:20
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-04-23, 17:46
+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-23, 22:37
+
Stack 2012-04-23, 17:54
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-01, 23:26
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-02, 04:35
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-02, 05:20
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-02, 21:59
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-02, 22:01
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-02, 22:07
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-02, 22:10
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-03, 07:15
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-03, 17:36
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-04, 22:04
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-04, 22:07
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-04, 22:14
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-05, 02:42
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-07, 17:42
Re: ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download
Is higher better or worse? :) Any idea what happened on the "Write 5" test?

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.scribd.com/eclark847297/d/92715238-0-94-0-RC3-Cluster-Perf
>
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> 0.94 also has LoadTestTool (from FB)
>>
>> I have used it to do some cluster load testing.
>>
>> Just FYI
>>
>> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > With the cluster size that I'm testing YCSB was stressing the client
>> > machine more than the cluster.  I was saturating the network of the test
>> > machine.  So I switched over to pe; while it doesn't have a realistic
>> work
>> > load it is better than nothing.

>> measuring

>> masters
>> >  And

>>  Should

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> > relates
>> > should
>> > shake

>> even

>> record) >> > > 300
>> > store
>> > to a
>> that
>> > can

>> performance

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-07, 18:07
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-05-07, 20:43
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-08, 17:38
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-08, 20:21
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-08, 21:47
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-10, 00:57
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-10, 15:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-10, 17:01
+
rama krishna 2012-05-10, 17:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 16:09
+
Stack 2012-05-11, 04:15
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-11, 05:04
+
Stack 2012-05-11, 05:18
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-11, 10:24
+
Stack 2012-05-12, 05:02
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-12, 17:14
+
Stack 2012-05-12, 21:50
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-12, 22:14
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-12, 05:26
+
Stack 2012-05-12, 05:39
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-13, 17:22
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-14, 06:18
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-14, 13:59
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-14, 14:17
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-14, 15:15
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-14, 15:17
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-14, 15:30
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-05-16, 16:04
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-16, 16:22