HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-07, 17:47
Is higher better or worse? :) Any idea what happened on the "Write 5" test?

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera