HBase, mail # user - HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-23, 18:25
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-24, 02:23
Re: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
Amit Sela 2013-01-24, 11:37
I'm using Increment.getFamilyMap in a postIncrement Observer.
I'm running with HBase 0.94.2.

Amit.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:23 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The reason was that Increment was serialized differently (compared to all
> other mutations).
> In trunk that is no longer an issue, since the serialization logic is no
> longer part of the object to be serialized.
>

> -- Lars
>

> ________________________________

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 00:39