HBase >> mail # dev >> I'd like to cut an RC for 0.94.3

I'd like to cut an RC for 0.94.3
There are 30 fixes against 0.94.3 already. I'd like to cut an RC soon (and go to a monthly schedule).
If you have any pressing change/fix that you would like to get in, please let me know.

Thanks.

-- Lars
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-01, 04:54