Accumulo >> mail # user >> Authentication - Kerberose

Re: Authentication - Kerberose
There are a couple tickets that involve making Accumulo and Kerberos play
nice -

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-404 was to get accumulo
running on a kerberized HDFS
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-259 is for potentially
delegating the authentications to an external system (i.e. KRB)

It looks like it was planned for 1.5, but John can probably chime in and
let us know of the status.

Mike