Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How to make a ganglia metric in the new api?

How to make a ganglia metric in the new api?
I am aware of two options. First is writing a python module that would be
placed under cron and would parse from a file where my stats are stored,
and the second one would be to implement a metric usign the new gaglia api
31. I am interested for the second one and how could I do a graph with
updating 4 stats at a time (ex: running tasks for each node in the cluster
on the same graph). So my question are:

a) How to put 4 counters on the same graph and which structure should I use
(counter, gauge, stats) ?
b) Where can I define the graph layout (vertical axis name, line color,
etc)?
c) How do I connect them to work together?

Thank you