From: Benjamin Sznajder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 4:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Using Hadoop core jars on Windows
Hi,

Recently, I ran Nutch 1.6 on Windows. I encountered a problem with the code related to hadoop which did not run on windows.

For solving this issue, I had to use a -relatively- old version of Hadoop core jar - hadoop-0.20.2-core.jar
My question is:

- What is the way to use the newest jar of hadoop on Windows (if there is such solution). I  am just afraid to develop some stuff on Windows with old versions of Hadoop...

Benjamin