Accumulo >> mail # user >> upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4

Re: upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4
Also - if I have the StringSummation aggregator configured on a 1.3.5 table, when I bring up 1.4 will it continue to use that aggregator, given that there's a new combiner framework? Is there anything I need to do to keep it configured?