Avro >> mail # user >> How to handle schema dependencies

+
Steven Willis 2012-12-11, 19:28
+
Dave McAlpin 2012-12-11, 20:31
+
Steven Willis 2012-12-11, 21:42
Re: How to handle schema dependencies
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Steven Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It would be nice if during schema parsing we could specify a classpath to be used for dynamic lookup of external schemas

Does AVRO-1188 (included in Avro 1.7.3) help here?

This permits one to specify directories of schemas to import to Avro
Maven executions.

Doug
+
Steven Willis 2012-12-11, 23:47