Accumulo >> mail # user >> Map Reduce over whole row

+
Mike Hugo 2013-01-11, 22:20
Re: Map Reduce over whole row
The WholeRowIterator takes the entire row and encapsulates it in the same
order it was scanned. Because everything is sorted, the columns in teh
WholeRowIterator are maintained in the same order, and the PeekingIterator
does not change this behavior. So you should be fine.

John
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Mike Hugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm writing a map reduce job that utilizes the AccumuloRowInputFormat so I
> can do some processing on an entire row.  When working with things in this
> way, will PeekingIterator always give me the columns of the row in sorted
> order?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

+