Accumulo, mail # user - Monitor web-page binds to all interfaces

Re: Monitor web-page binds to all interfaces
John Vines 2012-09-02, 16:45
Unfortunately, it appears this is not configurable in 1.4.1 or previous
versions. In fact, it's not configurable (currently) in future releases. If
you create a ticket for this feature, we can see about getting it fixed and
rolled into 1.5 and possibly 1.4.2.

John

--

John