HBase >> mail # user >> HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta

Re: HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta
bq. Anoop attached backported patch in HBASE-8655. It should go into
0.94.9, the next release - current is 0.94.8

In case you want it sooner, you can apply 8655 patch and test/verify it.

Thanks,
Himanshu