Drill, mail # dev - Wiki still not editable, what shall we do?

+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-10-27, 14:05
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-27, 14:09
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-27, 14:27
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-10-27, 14:42
Re: Wiki still not editable, what shall we do?
Timothy Chen 2013-10-27, 16:14
So does anyone that needs wiki right access should ask you then Jacques?

Then can you also add me and also Harri (since he's mostly doing docs)?

Tim
On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Michael Hausenblas <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Awesome, works. Thanks a lot, Jacques!
>
> Cheers,
>                 Michael
>
> --
> Michael Hausenblas
> Ireland, Europe
> http://mhausenblas.info/
>
> On 27 Oct 2013, at 14:27, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Try again.  I've been pointed in the right direction so hopefully you can
> > add/edit again.
> >

> > On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> They gave me permissions to edit and said I had permissions to add
> others.
> >> However, I can't figure out how to add others.  I will follow up.

> week’s

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-27, 16:17
+