Flume >> mail # user >> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread

+
Cochran, David 2013-11-26, 20:20
+
Jeff Lord 2013-11-27, 02:50
+
Brock Noland 2013-11-27, 14:54
Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
Brock, think you may have something there... in fact nrpoc was in fact
defaulting to 600, I'll bump it up and give her a restart tonight and see
how things go.