Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.2.1 release candidate 0 -- stable release

+
Matt Foley 2013-07-24, 21:08
+
Jean-Baptiste Onofré 2013-07-26, 15:56
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-07-26, 15:53
+
Luke Lu 2013-07-27, 00:32
+
Matt Foley 2013-08-01, 15:11
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.2.1 release candidate 0 -- stable release
+1 (binding)

Ran some HDFS commands, TestDFSIO and few other sample jobs on a single
node cluster. Verified the signature as well.

Regards,
Suresh

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/