HBase, mail # dev - Welcome our newest committer, Jimmy Xiang

+
Stack 2012-06-03, 20:26
+
Harsh J 2012-06-04, 04:29
+
Jesse Yates 2012-06-04, 04:36
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-06-04, 04:41
+
Gary Helmling 2012-06-04, 16:57
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-06-03, 22:25
+
Lars George 2012-06-03, 22:18
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-06-03, 20:59
+
lars hofhansl 2012-06-03, 20:55
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-06-04, 03:49
+
Ted Yu 2012-06-03, 20:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-06-03, 23:02
Re: Welcome our newest committer, Jimmy Xiang
Gregory Chanan 2012-06-04, 00:47
Great job, Jimmy!

Greg

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Jimmy!
>
> On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Jimmy hasn't been around that long but he already has a track record
> > that makes him look like a veteran.  I believe he has the distinction
> > of having made the largest ever hbase patch : 3.1MB of protobuf
> > refactorings.  Keep up the code slinging Jimmy.  One of us!
> >
> > St.Ack
>

> --
> // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
> // Software Engineer, Cloudera