MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: datanode startup before hostname is resovable

Re: datanode startup before hostname is resovable
So you're running a pseudo cluster...

Take out the boot up starting of the cluster and start the cluster manually.
Even w DHCP, you shouldn't always get a new ip address because your lease shouldn't expire that quickly...

Manually start Hadoop...

Mike Segel

+
Alan Miller 2012-08-08, 14:52