Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZK-1246 blocker for 3.4 release?

Re: ZK-1246 blocker for 3.4 release?
Ted Dunning:
> I would love to.  My travel schedule just now is pretty heinous so I don't
> know when I will get to it.
This is how I (hopefully) fixed this:
https://github.com/thkoch2001/zookeeper/blob/proposed_patches/src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/server/PrepRequestProcessor.java#L525

However I've several major changes made before that:
- enum for OpCode
- a class Request.Meta that holds all request meta-data: zxid, cxid, time,
type, owner, authinfo
- request lost all setXYZ methods except setException to move towards an
immutable request

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro