Accumulo, mail # dev - accumulo pull request: raccumulo Packaged: 2013-05-09 22:18:20 UTC; pgrim

Re: accumulo pull request: raccumulo Packaged: 2013-05-09 22:18:20 UTC; pgrim
Keith Turner 2013-10-29, 00:02
On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We really should call these "sub-projects" for clarification.

It seems its possible to go through incubation and then graduate as a
sub-project[1] of a TLP.  Does anyone know if this a required step?

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#subproject