Kafka >> mail # dev >> 0.7.2 release

0.7.2 release
Hey, so before we even start on this release is there anything else we want
to-do before and to get infront of what we know we have seen before in the
last two releases?

I think there is one 0.7.1 ticket for the last release which is still on my
plate in regards to some documentation.

Happy to-do this release too, not a problem.  Learning from the last it
seems even before I tag to send this note out.

Also looking forward to-do the 0.8 release unless someone else wants to-do
it I am happy to volunteer.

I am going to be rolling 0.7.2 into production in the next day or so off of
the tag I create and then send email so between now and then send
thoughts/issues/comments/etc.

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc