Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop QA for Common JIRAs

+
Karthik Kambatla 2012-12-06, 19:32
Re: Hadoop QA for Common JIRAs
Hey Karthik,

Thanks a lot for bringing this up. It seems that all of the recent
precommit runs for Common were all triggered manually. My hunch is that
this is a repeat of the issue we had a while back where we crossed some
threshold of number of patch available JIRAs such that we're over some JIRA
query limit.

Todd and I are looking into what the problem is and should hopefully have
it cleared up soon.
--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Karthik Kambatla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello
>
> Looks like the Pre-commit builds for Hadoop (common) are stalled since Dec
> 3. Can someone with permissions look into it.
>
> Many thanks,
> Karthik

+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-12-13, 02:33