Zookeeper >> mail # user >> my ubunutu system has "fuseblk" filesystem, would it go faster if I changed it to EXT4?

my ubunutu system has "fuseblk" filesystem, would it go faster if I changed it to EXT4?
I got some new ubuntu servers to add to my cluster and found that the file
system is "fuseblk" which really means NTFS.

All else being equal would I expect to get any performance boost if I
converted the file system to EXT4?   I can't find any comparison of their
relative performance but I'm guessing EXT4 would be faster.

Thanks.

Brian Tarbox

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox