Hadoop, mail # user - Re: About many user accounts in hadoop platform

+
Li Shengmei 2012-08-24, 08:12
Re: About many user accounts in hadoop platform
Nitin Pawar 2012-08-24, 08:16
Hi Li,

The approach of everyone having their own version of hadoop on same
cluster is way too much complicated.

Good aproach would be all of them test the patches they are compiling
for hadoop in pseudo mode on their person laptops/desktops and then
merge the features or patches with a single version to cluster.

It is never recommended that you run multiple version of hadoops on
single hardware cluster.

Thanks,
nitin

--