MapReduce >> mail # user >> There are 2 datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in this operation.

There are 2 datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in this operation.
I am trying to copy some data with distcp and I get the error: "There are 2
datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in this  operation." I did
not excluded any node, I have lots of space and the hdfs is not in
safemode.
the command that I use is
/home/ubuntu/Programs/hadoop/bin/hadoop distcp hdfs://host1:9000/wiki
hdfs://host2:9000/wiki

Here are the hdfs-site.xml of host1 and host2

<configuration>
</property>
</property>
</configuration>