Hadoop, mail # user - start hadoop slave over WAN

Re: start hadoop slave over WAN
Chen He 2012-03-30, 22:38
login your remote datanode and start the datanode manually to see what
happen.

start HDFS based on the WAN is not as easy as on a cluster. There are many
issues. datanode log should be the best way to shoot troubles.

Chen