Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Input on a change

Re: Input on a change
This is a good point.
I think this change should be fine for the server portion of the code,
since it's designed to be run as a standalone system. But for the
client connection to also call system.exit on such an error is
overreaching for all the reasons listed below.