HBase, mail # dev - Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper

+
Ted Yu 2012-10-30, 03:37
+
Liping Zhang 2012-10-30, 03:58
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-30, 03:43
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-30, 04:50
Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper
Nicolas Liochon 2012-10-30, 09:27
Hi,

It's ok with a capital 'K'

mvn  -PlocalTests -Dtest=TestZoo*K*eeper test
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZooKeeper
Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 198.84 sec

;-)

Nicolas

+
Liping Zhang 2012-11-01, 16:43