HBase >> mail # user >> JVM seg fault in HBase region server

+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-01, 20:54
+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-01, 21:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-02, 12:37
+
Graeme Wallace 2013-05-02, 12:51
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-02, 19:08
+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-02, 20:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-02, 20:49
Re: JVM seg fault in HBase region server
Benoit saw this issue with u24 looking from the blog.

Is anyone running older than 1.6.0_38 and not seeing this ?

Thanks
Varun

+
tsuna 2013-05-06, 05:18