Avro >> mail # user >> Parsing a Pair's value - inherited namespace?

+
nir_zamir 2013-04-09, 16:02
+
Doug Cutting 2013-04-10, 18:39
+
nir_zamir 2013-04-14, 08:35
Re: Parsing a Pair's value - inherited namespace?
Thanks for confirming the fix.

I committed the patch.  I'm not sure when the next Avro release will
be, but probably sometime in the next month.

Doug